USA STUDY VISA
How to apply USA study visa?
Every applicant will have to submit these forms and documentation which are mentioned below:
- Form I-20A-B
- Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students or Form I-20M-N, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students.
- You will need to submit a SEVIS generated Form, I-20, which was provided to you by your college / school. Form I-20 must be signed by you and your institution.
- Online USA Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (Form DS-160) which will be available on official Immigration website of USA
- Six months valid passport for traveling to theUSA
- One (1) 2×2 photograph;
- A MRV fee receipt to show payment of the visa application fee
- The SEVIS I-901 fee receipt
- Visa Fee
All applicants must have a SEVIS generated I-20 issued by institution approved by DHS, which they submit when applying for student visa. Your institution is responsible for entering all your information for I-20 student visa form into SEVIS. The visa officer will need to verify your I-20 record electronically login through the SEVIS system in order to process your study visa application.
All applicants must provide documents at the time of visa submission application:
- All Transcripts and diplomas in original as well certified copies
- Scores from tests required by the educational institution such as the SAT,TOEFL, GRE, IELTS, GMAT, etc.
- Financial evidence that shows you or your parents /sponsor has sufficient funds to cover your tuition fee and living expenses during the period of your intended study. Financial evidences must include: Bank Statement, Tax documents, property documents as well as business profile.
- Evidence of the student’s relationship to his/her spouse and/or children (provide marriage and birth certificates);
- Families should apply for F-1 and F-2 visas at the same visa time,
- Families should bring a copy of the student visa holder’s passport and visa, along with all other required documents.
HERE IS THE LIST OF FEW UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN USA:
STUDY IN UNITED STATES
- Harvard University
- Boston University
- Arizona State University
- Princeton University
- Yale University
- Central Michigan University
- Central Washington University
- Brown University
- Clemson University
- Florida International University
- Duke University
- Eastern Washington University
- Kent State University
- George Fox University
- New York University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- New York Law School
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Miami University
- Michigan Technological University
- Northern Arizona University
- Northern Michigan University
- Kentucky State University
- University of Chicago
- Bowdoin College
- Boston College
- Stanfor University
- Williams College
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- California College of the Arts
- Oregon State University